RE: [SPAM] RE: st: Question regarding linktest and its implementation

From   "Daniel Schneider" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: [SPAM] RE: st: Question regarding linktest and its implementation
Date   Sun, 6 Aug 2006 18:41:04 -0700

The later is very much possible, I am still trying to figure that out.
Thanks for re-run it in an older version of Stata.