st: RE: Kdensity and the at option to specify values for estimation

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Kdensity and the at option to specify values for estimation
Date   Sun, 6 Aug 2006 22:38:54 +0200

Try something like

 . kdensity cmeasurem if cohab==0, at(npointsm) gen(x0 d0) nograph
 . kdensity cmeasurem if cohab==1, at(npointsm) gen(x1 d1) nograph
 . twoway line d0 x0, sort || line d1 x1, sort

The -sort- option may be omitted if npointsm is sorted.
ben