[no subject]

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Date   Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:05:09 +0000

Hi,

With much frustration, I tried to create a vector in a do file using

#delimit ;
matrix input D = (
     32 lines of data elements, 10 per line plus 1 line of 5 elements);

for a total of 325 data points.  This worked fine.  But then I did this again for another problem with

#delimit ;
matrix input D = (
     59 lines of data elements, 10 per line plus 1 line of 5 elements);

for a total of 595 data points.  This did not work.  I got the error message:

    conformability error
    r(503);

What is this?  This is suppose to be a vector.  Why the difference from the first?  Does size matter?  How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Walt Paczkowski