st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #2403 (Away from office)

From   Chris J Sutton <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #2403 (Away from office)
Date   Thu, 20 Jul 2006 07:41:13 +0100

I am now on leave and will return to the office on Monday August 14th.

During this period, my mail will not be monitored.

If your query is regarding statistics and you are based at UCLan, please
contact either Anna Hart ([email protected]) or Margaret Hurley
([email protected]).

If your query is regarding the Faculty of Health Ethics Committee,
please contact the Research and Bid Support Office
([email protected]).

Chris