Re: st: Est. of variance for non-linear comb. of parameters (Krinsky-Robb)

From   "M.Parameswaran" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Est. of variance for non-linear comb. of parameters (Krinsky-Robb)
Date   Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:55:31 +0530

Hi Jesper,
To estimate standard error of a non-liner combination of estimates
you can use stata command "predictnl".
best wishes
Parameswaran