RE: st: winzorized mean comparison

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: winzorized mean comparison
Date   Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:28:13 +0100

In order to prevent the spread of nonsense, and
not out of any great respect for the British
Royal Family, I should point out that this is a joke.

The family in question currently call themselves the
Mountbatten-Windsor family. The name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha
did not seem quite English, or British, enough in 1916,
so the name Windsor was adopted. After the present Queen
married the name Mountbatten, itself an Anglicisation
of Battenburg, was added.

N.B. Windsor, not Winsor.

P.S. The Latin does not have the English translation
alleged too, if you are wondering.

Ron�n Conroy