Re: st: responses to new users

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: responses to new users
Date   Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:35:19 -0700 (PDT)

Well, let me apologize publicly.  It was not you, Marcello.  But someone
did make that threat, and they indicated they did have the power to follow
through.  I took them at their word.  I will not bore the list with
continued discussion of the particularities of my experience.  My general
observation, that many have criteria of what should and should not be on
the list remains.  And, I still hope this time this issue is resolved
openly, respectfully, and with care toward preserving the commons.

Sincerely and Respectfully yours,
Sam