RE: st: RE: rolling prais regression in paneld dataset

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: rolling prais regression in paneld dataset
Date   Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:35:45 +0100

Thanks. The -rolling- experts have got something
to work on. By the way, tech support does not
function at weekends.

You could try running your program by hand to see
if you can work out where the difficulty lies, within
your program or in -rolling-.

Quoting Nick Cox <[email protected]>:

> > To make this more scrutable, so to speak, please
> > spell out "doesn't seem to work well".
> >
> > Nick
> > [email protected]

[email protected]