Re: st: (no subject)

From   Daniel Lawson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: (no subject)
Date   Fri, 14 Jul 2006 02:07:10 -0400

This isn't an answer to your question (but if you find an answer,
please let me know!), but another attempt to solve the problem.
Do you know the nature of the suspected heteroskedasticity?  The
bivariate tobit model we discussed earlier via e-mail can include
determinants of the variance of each variable (and of their
correlation), which can thus change from observation to observation.