st: Macro Error

From   "Andrea Baccarelli" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Macro Error
Date   Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:46:18 -0500

I am currently using the command qhapipf (Analysis of Quantitative traits using regression and log-linear modelling when PHASE is unknown) and while it runs quite swiftly for most of the analyses, I get an error message for one specific dataset.
The message is "too many macros r(920);".

My understanding is that the command tries to create a number of macros larger than the number allowed by the system. Is that correct?
Is there any way to increase the number of macros allowed? Is there any other way out?
Thanks a lot,
Andrea

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

*