st: RE: Re: probit and ordered probit eqns in a simultaneous system

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: probit and ordered probit eqns in a simultaneous system
Date   Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:51:42 +0100

I can't help on this, but I can flag Statalist
advice and policy on repeated posts, which is
detailed at

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#noanswer

Michael Alexander