RE: st: import SPSS files

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: import SPSS files
Date   Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:44:26 +0100

In addition, the Stata command -hexdump- lets you look
at any kind of file and see what kind of beast you have.

In a thread some while ago, an otherwise puzzling file was
discovered by a user on applying -hexdump-
to possess a medieval SPSS format. Another user then
added the crucial advice on how to read it in.

Ron�n Conroy