st: Monte Carlo and Versatile do-file

From   Keiji Saito <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Monte Carlo and Versatile do-file
Date   Wed, 05 Jul 2006 07:48:15 +0900

Dear Statalist members,

I've made and uploaded Monte Carlo simulation and versatile do-files.
I hope I can be of help to you.
http://keijisaito.info/english.htm#stataen

The do-files might serve as references for STATA program.
Important comments are written in both Japanese and English.
These do-files are self-running by making sample.
You can assign arbitrary values in Input Part.

The current list is as follows:
---------
Visual Statistics and Econometrics by Monte Carlo
 1. Modification of Attenuation Bias: con_mod_attenuation.do
 2. Estimator Distributions of OLS and IV (weak IV problem): ols_iv_dist.do
 3. Selection Bias and Heckit: selection_heckit.do

Versatile do-file
 1. Calculation in Each Group: calc_each_group.do
 2. Two-stage Summary Table: two_summarize.do
 3. Ranking: ranking.do
 4. F test by Coefficient of Determination: Ftest_R2.do
 5. Histogram and Export: histogram_out.do
 6. Correlation Matrix by ID and Round: corrlationM.do
---------
If I made mistakes, please let me know.
Thank you.

Keiji Saito: