st: ML resultst

From   "marcel spijkerman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: ML resultst
Date   Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:56:30 +0000

Dear all,

I am running a ML estimation and have a question concerning the results. Convergence normal but when resultst are displayed, standard errors, z-values etc for some variables are not displayed (only the estimated coefficient), instead dots are reported. I am convinced that I can not rely on these estimates but wonder whether some more informative (about the problem) can be derived. Diagnoses that help me to resolve the problem.

Kind regards,

Marcel Spijkerman
The Netherlands

*