Re: st: 3 level multilevel model in stata

From   "Richard Atkins" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: 3 level multilevel model in stata
Date   Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:01:40 +0100

I have not used it for repeated measures analyses but the Stata command
you probably need is gllamm.  If you are already familiar with
multilevel modelling then the syntax for the command is fairly
straightforward.

A good resource is online at http://www.gllamm.org/.

Good luck

Richard J. Atkins
Department of Epidemiology and Population Health
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT
E-mail: [email protected]
Homepage: http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/ncdeu/staff/ratkins.html

Tel: 020 7927 2968

>>> [email protected] 06/28/06 1:33 pm >>>
Dear all

Could someone please advice me on how to fit a 3 level multilevel
model
in stata to calculate incidence rates from a cohort study. I have
repeated measurements with individuals from the same family.

any help would be much appreciated

Emelda

Emelda Okiro
Centre for Geographic Medicine Research - Coast
Kemri/Wellcome Trust Research Programme
P. O. Box 230
Kilifi, Kenya
Tel +254 41 522063/552535/525043