RE: st: RE: Easy question: How to get 0 to show up?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Easy question: How to get 0 to show up?
Date   Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:22:59 +0100

To repeat: you cannot do this in -tabulate-.

-tabcount- does not support percent calculations.
That can be inferred by reading the help.

But as anything that occurs with zero frequency
also occurs with zero percent, regardless of
whether you are thinking rowwise, columnwise,
or tablewise, I have to say that adding that
calculation to -tabcount- has never been
on my "to do" list as programmer, nor am
I inclined to add it now. So, you would have
to edit your output tables if you want this
explicit. (Or clone -tabcount- and add that
to the program.)

I don't know why -findit tabulate zero-
did not work for you.

My earlier message was in error in