Re: st: errors in variables model

Subject   Re: st: errors in variables model
Date   Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:58:31 -0400

Dear Statalist,
I have about 50 messages from "peter harper" and "Renuka Metcalfe" in
my mailbox, some of which are identical save the sender's name and/or
time sent.  Which is to say, someone may be sending many similar or
identical messages seeking basic help, which implies that time spent
answering these queries might be put to another use.
That said, -findit errors in variables- points to a large number of
commands, but not -ivreg- or -ivreg2-, which are commands to deal with
measurement error in X variables, among other things. See Wooldridge
for more detail:
http://www.stata.com/bookstore/cspd.html