RE: st: RE: Problems in maximising a likelihood function

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Problems in maximising a likelihood function
Date   Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:56:38 +0100

There may be a moral here, but that scalars
are a disaster for holding constants and
that temporary variables are better really
cannot be inferred from the story you
present. In essence, you assert that,
but present no evidence. I suspect some
other explanation for your problems, but
I do not know what it is.

Deepankar Basu