Re: st: Re: Re: How do you get Stata to output everything in the window without clicking on "more" thanks?

From   buddyb <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Re: How do you get Stata to output everything in the window without clicking on "more" thanks?
Date   Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:26:37 -0700 (PDT)

Wow!  That's great!  tHANKS

--- Jon O'Brien-ND <[email protected]> wrote:

> Part of my previous message seemd to get cut-off -
> here it goes again...
>
> type: set more off, permanently
>
> You'll never be bothered by the "more" again
> (omit the "permanently" to do it just for the
> current sesson)

=== message truncated ===