Re: st: RE: accessing variables created within a foreach loop

From   "Vera E. Troeger" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: accessing variables created within a foreach loop
Date   Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:58:38 +0100 (BST)

Alex, many thanks that helps a lot.
Vera
_______________________________________
Vera E. Troeger