Re: st: mata: passing additional arguments to functions passed to functions

From   "Matt Weinberg" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mata: passing additional arguments to functions passed to functions
Date   Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:36:50 -0400

Thanks a lot, and I'll post a link to the function as soon as it's done.--Matt