Re: st: transformations in commands

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: transformations in commands
Date   Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:46:48 -0700 (PDT)

Not having tried it myself, but I thought this could essentially be done
with the -glm- command.  And, relatedly, if stata incorporates other link
functions for multi-level models, it would seem that the ado glamm (sp?)
would become the multi-level model equivalent of -glm-, while pre-packaged
multi-level analogues for ols regression (perhaps -mixreg-), logit
regression (perhaps -mixlogit-), ordered probit (perhaps -mixopro-), and
so on, would also be available.  But, the general question I'd ask now is,
isn't -glm- useful for this kind of situation?

Sam