[no subject]

egen nummiss = rowmiss(<regress variables>)

gen run = .
by id: replace run = cond(L.run == ., 1, L.run + 1)
by id: egen maxrun = max(run)

gen byte OK = (maxrun > 4) & (nummiss == 0)

This (consciously) is only part of what you
specify, but the FAQ specifies more of what
you need to know.

Yasmine Kent