RE: Re: SV: RE: Re: st: Linear Trend Tests of ORs

From   Rho YH <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: Re: SV: RE: Re: st: Linear Trend Tests of ORs
Date   Wed, 24 May 2006 12:23:42 +0900 (KST)

Thanks for the help.
I got a faxxed copy of Clayton's book. It is p252-253, to be exact (for other people), and the publish
date is 1993 (to avoid futher confusion). Unfortunately, it is too simple. I'll have to check to book itself
later for what other is in there. The other book (Selvin) has a new version (2004), and I'll have to
check that out later when I can go to the library.
By the way, is the tabodds -adjust- option suitable only for categorical variables?

When