st: Search for dates within range

From   "Hillgrove, Tessa (SA)" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Search for dates within range
Date   Wed, 17 May 2006 12:34:16 +1000

Title: Search for dates within range

Hi all,

My dataset is in the following format

ID      Attend Date     Type
1       01-01-2003      Successful
1       01-05-2003      Successful
2       01-03-2002      Deferred
2       31-12-2003      Unsuccessful
.
.

I have two "problems" with my dataset : (1) I have more subjects than I need and (2) and a wider range of attendance dates than I need.

I am trying to identify subjects that had an appointment on any dates within a two month range.
I will drop all respondents who do not.

Of the respondents that did have an appointment, I will need to only consider attendance within a specific range (and drop the remainder).

Any ideas of how to do this?

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Tessa

E-mail Disclaimer:
Any personal information in this e-mail must be handled in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 [Cth].  The information contained in the e-mail may be confidential and if the person receiving the e-mail is not the intended recipient they should immediately advise ARCBS by e-mail response to the ARCBS sender and then deal with the e-mail as directed by ARCBS. The views expressed in the e-mail are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated to be the views of ARCBS. No warranties are provided that the e-mail is computer virus or other defect free.