st: RE: Quantitative Techniques for Health Equity Analysis: Technical Notes

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Quantitative Techniques for Health Equity Analysis: Technical Notes
Date   Wed, 10 May 2006 21:49:49 +0100

You are right. However, the URL cited here is difficult
to work with. I found it easier to go via

http://www1.worldbank.org/prem/poverty/health/wbact/health_eq.htm

Already, however, I found references in these technical
notes to programs "downloadable from the Stata website".
If the authors or their colleagues are reading this, then
perhaps next time these notes are revised they could
replace such vague references by precise instructions.

Ron�n Conroy