Re: st: Mata Structures

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mata Structures
Date   Wed, 10 May 2006 12:14:11 +0200

Thank you Bill for explanation. Your revised code made our "real" code much
nicer. From our side there is no need to fix the bug in a hurry ...

Uli

+49 (030) 25491-361