Re: st: Importing dates from Excel

From   Richard Gibson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Importing dates from Excel
Date   Tue, 09 May 2006 10:12:33 +1000

I have banned excel for data entry in our group - particualry if dates are involved!  MSAccess will handle your data in a much better way and you can export to a text file then import to stata.  Access will allow missing data data to be represented as 01/01/9999.
Just a suggestion
Richard