st: Constraints on Coefficients

From   "H. Wang" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Constraints on Coefficients
Date   08 May 2006 08:58:43 +0100

Hey

I am testing for absolute form PPP, that is I have to keep the coefficients
on nominal exchange rate, domestic price level and foreign price level
(1,1,-1).

I have tried to use

vec exchange rate, domestic price level foreign price level, trend (rt)
bc(1,1,-1)

However, I have been kept told the constraint 1 is not identified.

Could anyone help me out?

Many thanks in advance

Odette