Re: st:how to create yearly lag in monthly data?

From   Badri <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:how to create yearly lag in monthly data?
Date   Wed, 3 May 2006 12:52:41 +0530

Hello,
Thanks for the clarification, but my data is unbalanced panel and
hence if I give L12 for say, December 1995, the resultant variable may
as well be October 1994, since data for some months nay be missing
altogether. Is there anyway out, given this fact?

--
With Warm Regards,
Badri Narayanan G.,