Re: st: Re: Using NEARMRG

From   "MA V" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Using NEARMRG
Date   Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:02:27 +0000

Yes, you're right... I had 1 (!!) missing value...
Thanks again.

From: "Michael Blasnik" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: st: Re: Using NEARMRG
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:55:26 -0400

-nearmrg- calls the Stata command -isid- to check that the variable list uniquely identifies the observations. Have you looked at the data to see if there are duplicates? Perhaps it's a problem with missing values since isid will not allow missing values wihtout specifying the missok option. If that is the problem, I suggest you drop the cases with missing values on either age or region.

----- Original Message ----- From: "MA V" <[email protected]>