Re: st: stset with multiple spells

From   Juan Manuel Jauregui <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stset with multiple spells
Date   Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:51:58 -0700

The problem is that Stata is not considering in any way that there was a time
interval during which the subject was not at risk of failing. So it treats in
the same way an individual that failed, and wasn't at risk for a long time, and
then began a second period of risk than one that survived all that time.

JM