st: Re: formatting and exporting ttest results

From   "Ina Ganguli" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: formatting and exporting ttest results
Date   Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:49:29 -0400

Dear Statalist,

I wanted to follow up on my previous posting and say thank you to
everyone who responded.  Sorry I had missed the earlier thread on
this, but in case anyone wants to do something similar -- Roger's
suggestion of -regress- with -parmby- and -metaparm-, and then
Akihito's suggestion of -file write- works perfectly with a few loops.

Thanks again!
Ina