Re: st: Ordered Probit Regression with censored values

From   "Aniceto Orbeta" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Ordered Probit Regression with censored values
Date   Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:46:00 +0800

Phoung,

I posted an identical question a few weeks back
(http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2006-04/msg00025.html)
for a very similar problem as you but got no response. Maybe I was not
that clear.

I tried to search the archieves and found this 3-year old message
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-08/msg00426.html

Have tried the routine. Seems to work with few outcomes (have tried it
with 4- no grade, elem, secondary, college, and about 20th
observations) but have difficulties with finer disaggregation. Let me
warn you the program take some time to finish.

HTH,
Aniceto