st: Ordered Probit Regression with censored values

From   Phuong Lan Nguyen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Ordered Probit Regression with censored values
Date   Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I am working on years of schooling variable for all individuals who are in school or already completed their education. Since I plan to run ordered probit regression, I guess I need to have a special command for the censored values in the ordered probit regression. Does anyone run it before? Please give me advice on how to set up the dependent variable and the ordered probit regression.

Best,
Phuong
*
* For searches and help try: