Re: st: Can I get the dropped variable back?

From   Ronnie Babigumira <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Can I get the dropped variable back?
Date   Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:33:35 +0200

Without preserving before the drop, I cant think of a way of doing this. If you still have the data in memory, dont save
it so you can go back to the original data. If you created this variable after loading the original data, save the
review contents and try to run these commands again