st: Stata 9.2

Subject   st: Stata 9.2
Date   Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:57:37 -0500

In case people missed Clive Nicholas's note in another thread, Stata 9.2 is out. Besides the usual bug fixes and tweaks, it looks like there have been a lot of enhancements to Mata. Also, the new hsearch command, which searches help files, looks like it could be quite useful. Also my thanks to Stata for adding the "rarely used" showeqns option to ml display. Indeed, I may be the only one who wants it, but it is something I requested so I am glad to see it! It'll be used in the next release of my oglm program, where it will help to clear up what could be a sometimes-confusing display. Anyway, looks like more nice work from the people at StataCorp.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]