Re: st: Estimating a model allowing for AR(1) in residuals with weights in panel

From   David Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Estimating a model allowing for AR(1) in residuals with weights in panel
Date   Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:12:46 -0400

Xtregar fe does allow for aweights (and probably fweights) if you use two of the options for estimating the AR1 term.

Check the help file or the manual.

Probably, however, you will find that xtpcse will better suit your needs if you have a large enough T for this estimator. Note that Beck and Katz do NOT recommend the PSAR1 option in xtpcse that estimates different ar1 corrections for each case (or state in your study).

Dave Jacobs