Re: st: RE: How to construct a duration variable?

From   "Albert Newton" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to construct a duration variable?
Date   Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:00:23 -0700

I know.  The duration variable in my first email could be made by
muliplying the duration variable in my second email with switch
variable.  And I think the duration variable in my second email makes
more sense.

Thanks,

Albert