st: mutiple treatment / mutiple selection

From   "Maertens, Miet" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: mutiple treatment / mutiple selection
Date   Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:35:20 +0200

Can I include double (or multiple) treatments in a treatment-effects
model? Can I include double (or multiple) selections in a selection
model?

I want to estimate the effect of two different contract options in an
income equation. The two contract options are not mutually exclusive (it
is possible to have none, one of the two or both) and there is
self-selectivity bias with the options. How can include this double
treatment into a regression model?