st: RE: RE: RE: estout defaults

From   "Maarten Buis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: estout defaults
Date   Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:54:56 +0200

Herman:
You can wait for Ben to answer your question (he is usually pretty quick).
Until than a good guess would be the same directory as -estout-. You
can find that by typing -which estout- .
HTH,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam