Re: st: RE: Probit - predictive efficiency

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Probit - predictive efficiency
Date   Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:22:34 -0300 (ART)

I mean predictive efficiency for prediction and cassification tables.
Menard recommended 3 indexes of predictive efficiency with the choice
among the base rate (cut point)and the selection ratio (either or both may
be fixed)
The indexes are based on the table that lstat command show
for example
l=1-(n-Sum(fii))/(n-nmode)
t=1-(n-sum(fii))/(sum(fi(n-fi)/n))
ti=1-(n-sum(fii))/(n-sum(Efii))