st: Xtivreg2 (formerly: Two way Fixed Effects & Autocorrelation& Heteroskedasticity)

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Xtivreg2 (formerly: Two way Fixed Effects & Autocorrelation& Heteroskedasticity)
Date   Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:50:37 +0200 (MEST)

>Thank you again,Mark.
I used xtrivreg2 and omitted (varlist2=varlist_iv) to estimate simple fixed
effect.I clustered on regions.Unfortunately I received the error message:
number of clusters must be greater than number of instruments.(using Stata
8.2.)
Any suggestions whats wrong ?
Regards,
Max

 --- Urspr�ngliche Nachricht ---
> Von: "Schaffer, Mark E" <[email protected]>
> An: <[email protected]>
> Betreff: RE: st: RE: Re: RE: Re: Two way Fixed Effects & Autocorrelation&
> Heteroskedasticity
> Datum: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:39:14 +0100
>
> Max,

Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer