Re: st: Fixed Effect Estimation Results

From   "Joana Quina" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fixed Effect Estimation Results
Date   Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:01:22 +0100

This is a follow-up question to a recent(ish) query:

Given that a high corr(u_i,Xb) suggests a model is a poor candidate
for random effects, how should one interpret a Hausman test that fails
to reject random effects?
It seems counter-intuitive. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joana