st: RE: estout label option in Stata 9.1

From   "Claudia Rangel" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: estout label option in Stata 9.1
Date   Sat, 17 Dec 2005 01:10:17 -0600

I have not used -estout-, but have you tried -outreg-?
It is also a command to format regression output into tables; it might be
equivalent to -estout-.

Claudia
[email protected]

On Thursday, December 15, 2005, Tim wrote