Re: st: No convergance?

From   "Christer Thrane" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: No convergance?
Date   Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:01:09 +0100

I use Intercooled Stata, and I don't think matsize is the problem

The ...

qreg earnings gender age agesq ... and so on

... just stops after about 60 iterations and states:

convergence not achieved
r(430);

The same happens after bsqreg and clad.

However, after

xtgls earnings gender age agesq ... and so on

I get the "matsizie to small message."

I will continue to investigate the matter. Perhaps I should install the SE version.

Thanks!

Chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrei Malinovschi" <[email protected]>