RE: st: Mlogit with constraints

From   Edlira Narazani <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Mlogit with constraints
Date   Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:59:04 +0100

Another question as regards mlogit with constraints.

I captured fixed effects through constants. What about random effects? How to
capture them?

I really appreciated your advices,
Edlira