st: RE: Re:Paneldata: how to deal with varbles existing in 98 but not in 99(+more question!!!)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re:Paneldata: how to deal with varbles existing in 98 but not in 99(+more question!!!)
Date   Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:16:15 -0000

There is no Stata way in which the number of
observations can change from one variable
to another. If you have no data for
a particular person and a particular question,
you must enter that value as missing.

Nirina M.