st: hireg option cluster doesn't work

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: hireg option cluster doesn't work
Date   Sat, 3 Dec 2005 13:50:51 -0700

Hi
I am having problems using hireg.  In the help file for it it states that it
uses all the regress options; however, when I use it with the cluster option it
gives me an error message: "option cluster() not allowed"
My command was
hireg mdi (io)(rop ivh los), cluster(group)
This works well (without the parentheses in the command when I use regress, but
not with hireg.
Is this a bug, or am I missing something.
Many thanks
Don Spady