st: RE: GMM for panel binary model with binary endogenous variable?

From   "Millimet, Daniel" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: GMM for panel binary model with binary endogenous variable?
Date   Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:20:45 -0600

I'm not sure there is a method, let alone a package out there.  See the
(unpublished) work by ed vytlacil at columbia.  He is working on methods
of bounding the effect of the endogenous treatment variable in such
models since IV does not yield consistent estimates.

Dann

Daniel L. Millimet, Associate Professor
Department of Economics
Box 0496